Create site
I want to Me website
@ADVMAKER@
Page groups  Pages
SCOTT
02 Of november 2016

 

 

Firm «Scott was born in 1958 with the development of ed Scott, talented engineer and ski racer, revolutionary ski poles. In addition to industry skiing, since 1970, the company develops accessories for motocross.

 

  • In 1986 «Scott» becomes the leader in the production of ski poles and in the same year produced the first bike! And acquaints the public with one of the most significant innovations in the history of velosipedista aerodynamic wheel. This invention has helped to Greg LeMond in 1986 to win the Tour De France.

  • In 1991, «Scott» starts production of mountain bikes with suspension Unishock. In the same year Rati Mats wins the world championship on mountain bike, using a Bicycle with a set absorber Unishock.

  • In 1992 the company «Scott» presents its first polnopodvesnyj mountain Biking, and a little later - Cycling shoes and hat.

  • In 1998 bike G-Zero SCOTT becomes the lightest full suspension bike in the world. The name "G-Zero" has become a significant milestone in the development of the Bicycle industry.

  • Carbon bike Strike breaks all records in 2000 and already this Bicycle is the easiest pornopolis in the world.

  • In 2001 a new record weight! «Scott» is racing Bicycle Team Issue with the easiest frame in the world, made of aluminum alloy with scandium (easier to 1 kg).

  • 2002 - victory at the Tour de France. Patrick Helmand, professional road racer sponsored «Scott» , won the 10th stage of the Tour de France. Since that time, the sector of road bikes is becoming an important marketing part for «Scott» .

  • 2003 - «Scott» is the easiest frame on the market - 895 grams!

  • 2007 - a new record in weight! Addict - the easy road Rama in the world, only 790 grams seat with integrated pin weighing 165 grams. And with technology IMP™ new fork has been to weigh a total of 330 grams, in the end, the weight of the bike amounted to 5.9 kg ($54).

Already more than 50 years, «Scott» offers bicycles for any taste. From and freeride mountain bike downhill races racing to cross-cantigny Baikov. Innovative technologies used for manufacturing of the top models of bicycles «Scott are also models are cheaper and mass rental, sports and Amateur, including tourist and children. Thanks bikes «Scott» excellent operating characteristics, quality and finishes and very high reliability.

Comments: 0 Views: 31 Group: Led
TREK
02 Of november 2016

 

 

It all started in 1976, when the team Trek has set a goal to make the best stories in the world. And to date, this goal has become a reality. The Bicycle is still the most perfect form of movement, and in this perfect company Trek surpassed herself. Motor engineering Track - freedom and ecology. To save the environment now that tomorrow won't be too late. And breathe in the world of primeval and beautiful nature. To look into the most inaccessible corners of the world. And rush down, greedily absorbing the air of true freedom. Freedom, which give the bike Trek! 

 

The company Trek is one of the most technologically advanced companies among manufacturers bikes in the struggle for the purity of the surrounding world. This energy saving technologies and renewable energy sources in production. Minimization of cargo transportation due to the localization of suppliers around the enterprise. Car Parking only for employees who commute to work together with colleagues in the same car. And brand Trakowski imperative to abandon the car at all. 

 

The history of the Track started back in 1976 in Waterloo, Wisconsin, when there was two leaders - dick Burke and Bevel Hogg. The young team recruited a real heavyweight mountain bike - Gary Fisher. Later joined by athletes and serious engineers from Cycling. Collective work of the skilful people began to bear fruit. Awards and recognition riders were awarded with Trek bikes and Garry Fischer, but also the accessories and meloodiad.

 

First bicycles Trek with aluminum frames were released in 1985. Carbon frame appeared a year later. With breakthrough carbon Optimum Compaction Low Void (OCLV) Trek created the first light frame weighing one kilo! In the 1990s in a series went Trek bikes with Y-frame. The magazine «Popular Mechanics» highly appreciated the revolutionary design of these bikes. Then there were seven victories legendary Lens Armstrong at the Tour De France (1997 to 2005). In 2001 year there is a program «Do it yourself PROJECT with ONE» for self-construction and order the bike of their dreams. More than 10 000 color and component options bike. Ordered, paid for, and in 1-2 months get their dream by mail!

 

 

Comments: 0 Views: 29 Group: Led
MERIDA
02 Of november 2016

 

«Merida Industry Co. Ltd, a Taiwanese company, which produces the rental for more than 30 years. Its history began in 1972 with Japanese little shop of spare parts under the control of D.H. Priced ICA, which now heads the company. Since 1973 the company began to produce Japanese enevelope, and in 1975 the rental Merida» go on the American market, production begins BMX-bikes. Having managed to establish sales in the U.S. and Europe, the company has become an international brand in the production and development of rental. Its cost is estimated at $ 185 million. USA (2007), making it the 15th place in the list of the largest Taiwanese companies.

 

Plant «Merida» - is the first enterprise in production of bicycles in Taiwan, which has received the international certificate of quality ISO 9002. «Merida» takes one of the first places in the world in introduction of the newest technologies in production of bicycles : all development is done using the «Auto-CAD Computer System», used in the plant robotic system «MeridaRobotwelded System» for the production of rum. Each node and part of a bike undergo tests in the laboratory of the plant carries out a constant quality control at all production stages - from parts manufacturing to packaging collected Bicycle.

 

Today the company «Merida» - is one of the largest producers of bicycles. Bicycles Merida» are intended only for victories! In the team collection «Merida» as Olympic gold medals of world Championships. Professional riders, engineers, designers and mountain bike «Merida» put their heart and soul into the development of bringing victory in the formula. The result of this work, coupled with reviews and wishes of the riders, which works closely with engineers, allowed to create a frame that can rightly be called the heart of the bike. Global sales network «Merida» includes 40 companies-distributors, who sell bicycles Merida» in 70 countries throughout the world. All distributors have established close relations with the headquarters of the «Merida», which accumulate the different national requirements and where are sometimes very different from country to country requests consumers about the development of new products. Therefore, the «Merida» can satisfy different market requests individually and very accurately.

 

«Merida» offers a wide range of mountain bikes of the latest materials both for beginners and for professionals. Advanced technologies in the production - robotic welding; super-light frame that allows you to create cross-cantigny bikes weighing less than 8 kg; ultra-light carbon frame, equal in weight to package milk, and outstanding rigidity. Everyone can find a model like!

 

The company cares about the little riders. Baby line rental Merida Dakar» filled invaluable period of childhood naughty boys and girls are more vivid colors. Bikes look really strong. Series «Merida Dakar» is a bit small, but real friends. On these children's bicycles first lessons of balancing, you can do it with pride. Or you can discover new worlds and to travel to visit friends.

Comments: 0 Views: 34 Group: Led
Kawasaki
02 Of november 2016

 

Acala the history of Kawasaki disease can be considered 1876, when Shozo Kawasaki (Shozo Kawasaki) founded the Shipyard Tsukiji Kawasaki (Kawasaki Tsukiji Shipyard) in Tokyo. Eighteen years later, in 1896, she became part of Kawasaki Dockyard Co., Ltd.

Shot Kawasaki was born in Kagoshima in the family of merchant kimono, at age 17, he had already been trading in Nagasaki, at the time the only place in Japan that was open to the West. He began shipping business in Osaka in 27 years, and failed, when his cargo ship sank during a storm. In 1869, he joined the company, selling sugar from the Ryukyu Islands (now the Prefecture of Okinawa), founded by samurai Kagoshima, and in 1893, investigated sugar from the Ryukyu Islands and sea routes to the Islands on demand of the Ministry of Finance. In 1894, he was appointed Executive Vice-President of Mail, Shipping companies of Japan (Japan Mail Steam-Powered Shipping Company), and succeeded in opening of the sea route to the Ryukyu and transportation of sugar to the Islands of Japan.

After many Maritime accidents, Kawasaki became more trust in Western courts, because they were more spacious, stable and faster than the typical Japanese court. At the same time, he was very interested in modern shipbuilding industry. In April, 1878, with the support of Masayoshi Matsukata (Masayoshi Matsukata, Vice Minister of Finance, who was from the same province that and Kawasaki, he founded the Shipyard Tsukiji Kawasaki (Kawasaki Tsukiji Shipyard) on borrowed land from the government near the river Sumidagawa (Sumidagawa), Tsukiji Minami-Iizaka-cho (currently Tsukiji 7-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, a major step forward as a shipbuilder.

 Legend Kawasaki motorcycles


More than forty years ago Kawasaki began full-scale production of motorcycles. The first engine for motorcycle was developed based on the technical know-how obtained from the development and production of aircraft engines Kawasaki. Output in industry Led-Motorcycle this aspiration Kawasaki develop new technologies. During these years were issued numerous new models, which helped to shape the market, and was created a lot of Motorcycles Legends of their time, based on the speed and strength equipment Kawasaki. In 1996 was 10 million motor vehicle.

The project Kawasaki 1952

 
KE-1 Engine motorcycle finished Kawasaki Machine Industry come from Kawasaki Aircraft Company, factory Takatsuki. Avia Engineers started working on KE in 1949. Mass production begins in 1953. With air cooling, 148cc, OHV, with a maximum capacity of 4 HP 4. 000 revolutions per minute.



Kawasaki 1955



Start of production of engine KB-5 (the Company Kawasaki Aircraft, SVOD Kobe). Responsive in low and mid receives excellent reputation among motorcyclists. Within the next 10 years Kawasaki KB-5 has been updated several times and provided a basis for 125ccm engines Kawasaki. In the same year it was released Meihatsu 125-500 , equipped KB-5.



Kawasaki 1956


In 1956 debuts Meihatsu 125 Delux. 1957 production of the improved version KB 5 engines, KB-5A. It was also the first year when the patch "Kawasaki" was printed on a Motorcycle.


Meihatsu 125 Delux, as he said, was "Wear-resistant Kawasaki Engine" Meihatsu 125 Delux (Kawasaki Meihatsu Industries) has developed a maximum speed of 120 km/h for the test log "motorcycle industry magazine, setting a record in its category. In a separate test Kawasaki engine proved a phenomenal iznosoustojchivostju, skimming over 50, 000 miles without any consequences


Kawasaki 1960


In 1960 Kawasaki finishing the construction of a production line in a factory. Devoted exclusively to the production and sales of motorcycle Kawasaki 125 New Ace.
 

Kawasaki 1961


In 1961 started selling Kawasaki Pet and Kawasaki 125B7. Using the most advanced materials and unusual external motorcycle design, the project has received a high estimation of the public.
 

Kawasaki 1962


In 1962 started selling Kawasaki125B8. Designed and manufactured exclusively by the Airline Kawasaki, was awarded the title of practical motorcycle # 1 thanks torque at low engine speeds, noiseless motor and high wear resistance.
 

Kawasaki 1963



In 1963, B8M Motocrosser took the first six positions in the Tournament Motocross Hyogo Prefecture.


Awe-inspiring Red-Tank Furore" All motorcycles Kawasaki reached the finish line having completed the race, and has proven that "Kawasaki" reliable and trouble-free equipment in races on a heavy off-road. Later in the Tournament Motocross Fukui Prefecture, technique Kawasaki won all stages of the race. And at tournaments took place in Western Japan, motorcycles Kawasaki were the winners in most events, despite not competition last year. Vydayuschiesya achievements "Red-Tank Furore" (named for the prominent red tank) earned astrosat rivals reputation.
 
Kawasaki 1966

 
International recognition as a major producer of motorcycles, Kawasaki received thanks to the popularity of model
Kawasaki 650W1 in the USA.


Also in 1966, was held the first sale of motorcycles series A1 (engine capacity of 250 cubic meters). It was the first motorcycle in its class equipped by the engine with air cooling, 2-tact, 2-spindle lathe and turning Poppet valve. Motorcycle A1 demonstrated phenomenal performance.


Outstanding Grand Prix achievements in the races. In the finals of the World Championship (FIM) in 1966 the first Grand Prix winner motorcycle CAS Special (CAS Unique)(engine cab) finished on 7-th and 8-th place. Japanese motorcycle Championship A1R (250 cube) finished second. In Singapore at the championship Grand Prix winners, motorcycle A7R (350 cube) took the 1st and 2nd place, and the bike A1R (250 cube) finished 2nd and 3rd. In the finals of the World Championship (FIM) on Competition in Japan motorcycle KA-2 with engine liquid-cooled, 4-stroke ( engine capacity 124 Cuba), equipped with the first in the world rare exhaust unit, took 3-th and 4-th place and proved technological superiority of the company Kawasaki 1969


In 1968 he began selling motorcycle H1 (500 cubic meters) (500SS Mach-III in Japan). This motorcycle is the fastest in its class with a maximum speed of 200 km/h along with triple-cylinder, 2-clock air-cooled engine.
Nick »Bronco» is securely attached to the motorcycle N1 and marked the beginning of Epoha King Legendary Speed Kawasaki.
 

The Birth Of The World Champion
On the World Championship Races FIM motorcyclist Dave Simmons on the Kawasaki motorcycle with engine capacity of 125 cube series KR1 won the Grand Prix Championship of West Germany and on the Isle of Mann, and also a series of other Championships.

In 1972 started overseas sale motorcycle series Z1 (900 cubic meters). Sale of domestic version Z2 (750 cubic meters) began the following year.


The Birth Of The Legendary King Power.


Motorcycle Z1, with the world's first engine (4-cylinder) with air cooling, dual overhead camshaft and other impressive specifications became the world's most powerful motorcycle.
5 years of the «new York steak» underwent different modifications until it became a bestseller.
The domestic version Z2 in Japan was wildly popular.
Many years abroad version Z1 was known as the «King of Motorcycles, even to our time many mania to this bike has remained. The popular version Z2 in Japan soared to # 1 thanks to readers of magazines about motorcycles. Motorcycle received a new name «the Myth Z».

In 1977, the company sells new version Z1-R (1,000 cubic metres). This motorcycle was awarded with a praise abroad due to the stylish look.

1978

In 1978, the company produces for sale version Z1300. «Fearless» has become known thanks to the biggest in Japan the engine (1300 cubic meters). This motorcycle was proud of 4-stroke, line 6 - cylinder engine with liquid cooling with double overhead camshaft. Show Engines in Cologne has become the reference point of a new era of the Legendary Monster Kawasaki.

 

Comments: 0 Views: 33 Group: Moto
Harley-Davidson
02 Of november 2016

 

The name of this amenity company correctly written as «Harley-Davidson», but in our country traditionally taken a little changed the pronunciation and spelling. So, the two school friend of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, William Harley (William Harley and Arthur Davidson (Arthur Davidson) at the beginning of the 20th century built 167-CC engine for your boat, following the model of the engine of «De Dion». Then they set the motor on the bike, but found a lack of power. Not bear loads and rickety Bicycle frame, so in 1903 appeared much more solid machine. 405-CC engine with automatic filling valve with power 3 PS allowed to take any of the UPS without having to pedal. Reinforced frame with loop-shaped bend in the lower part made it possible to locate the motor is to lower the center of gravity. The transmission to the rear wheels flat belt had idler pulley, played the role of coupling. The design was so good that its creators, which was soon joined elder brothers Arthur Davidson Walter (Walter and William (William) - a few years was not engaged its modernization, focusing on the organization of production.

In 1907 motorcycle with a new motor (440 cm3, 4 HP) received korotkovichi forward fork long spring struts - a very effective site that motorcycles company was fitted to the late 40-ies. Then William Harley started work on two-cylinder V-shaped engine (810 cm3, Ls) with automatic intake valves, which debuted in 1909 on the model 5D», but his work was not recognized as satisfactory.

More advanced two-cylinder version 7D» was presented in 1911. Saving dimension, a new engine was a mechanical actuator top of the intake valves. Reinforced frame differed direct front pipe and two upper pipes, between which housed a tank of gas. In 1912 the modified configuration of the upper frame tube has allowed to lower the height of the saddle. Working volume of a two-cylinder motor rose to 989 cm3 and a power-up to 8 HP (model «HE»). In picking motorcycles appeared options with a drive to the rear wheel and chain with a clutch at the back of the hub.

New single-cylinder model «5-35» debuted in 1913. Engine (565 cm3, 5 PS) received mechanical drive top of the inlet valve. In 1914, the equipment of all motorcycles entered a two-stage gearbox to the rear wheel hub, a year later it was replaced by a three-stage, installed behind the engine. News of 1915 were a generator and electric light.

In the effort to win the championship racing in 1913 Harley-Davidson formed racing Department. For special sport model was invited William Ottawa (William Ottaway), who have previously worked in the company «tor». For the season of 1917 Ottawa has designed a two-cylinder V-shaped engine with 4-valve cylinder heads (998 cm3, 15 HP). But their potential is the creation manifested already in the 20-ies: America entered world war I, and the company switched to the production of motorcycles for the military.

When it came time of peace, to replace single-cylinder models come very unusual machine - 19W Sport». Explicitly created with an eye on the British «Douglas», she received a two-cylinder boxer Nizhnekamsky engine (584 cm3, 6 HP, cylinders which were located along the frame. The model was produced in five years, but enjoyed much greater popularity in the USA, and on foreign markets since the company Harley-Davidson, issued in 1920 28 thousand cars, left on one of the first places in the world on manufacture of motorcycles and had more tysyach dealers in 67 countries).

In 1917 was made the first machine «17J» with 1000-kubovy two-cylinder V-shaped engine, and in 1921 debuted two 1207-m3 version of this bike. Model «J» received battery ignition system, and on the model of the «FD» stood magneto. The new frame, which allowed to decrease the height of the saddle, and characteristic of drop-shaped petrol tank of the motorcycle received in 1925. In the same year, the company introduced a new single-cylinder model «And»vertical Nizhnekamsky engine displacement of 346 cm3 and 8 HP Through debut its verhnekamsky version of «AA» with a capacity of 12 HP, on the basis of which was created sport bike «Picuter» (peashooter - rifle), successfully acting in road and track races. In the same year, 1926 came to market upgraded modification «JD» (1207 cm3, 24 HP), and her version of «JDS» with deformirovanii engine and lower ratios in the transmission intended for operation with a sidecar. In 1929 replaced 350-kubovy machines was replaced by the more «respectable» Nizhnekamsky model «With» (493 cm3,10.5 HP).

Meanwhile, Harley-Davidson was working on a new family of two-cylinder V-shaped Nizhnekamsky motors. First in 1929 debuted model «D» (738 cm3, 15 HP). It forced variant of the «DL» develop the capacity of 18.5 PS one year to replace the old machines series «J» came Nizhnekamsky 1207-a cube series (27-strong «V» and a 30-strong «VL»). At first motorcycles were suffering from childhood diseases: «D» hastily had to develop a new heavy-duty frame and for «V» -more massive flywheel and clutch. But by 1932, these deficiencies have been eliminated, which, however, has not helped to avoid a dramatic drop in sales caused by the economic crisis. In 1930, the company has produced about 17,000 motorcycles, and in 1933 - just 3703 instance. In an attempt to develop new markets in 1932, the company released «Service» (Servicar) -three-wheeled cargo variant model «D».

Debuted in 1936, the «E» has become for the company Harley-Davidson breakthrough in several directions. The new engine displacement of 998 cm3 was equipped with upper valves and circulating lubrication dry sump (previously motors company was equipped with lubrication system «burnout»). The engine develops an output of 37 PS in the basic variant and 40 PS in the accelerated version of the «ES». In a separate unit was located four-speed transmission. The motorcycle was hard to curl duplex frame and the instrument panel on the gas tank. In the history of this model was entered under the name «Nakled» (knucklehead - the articulated head), received for the peculiar shape of the upper lids. In the version «ES» motorcycle speeds up to 150 km/h, and in 1937 Joe Petrol (Joe Petrali) clothed in paleobotanical version of the forced showed the speed 219,12 km/H.

For the season 1937 many of the changes introduced to the series «E», were introduced into the design Nizhnekamsky models of Harley-Davidson: the new design of the instrument panel, the tank, a circulating lubrication system, duplex frame and a four-speed transmission for 1207-the bottom of the machine. 738-a cube version after modernization has an index «WL», her big sister - «UL». Additionally, he started the production model «UH» with Nizhnekamsky engine (1312 cm3, 39 HP). And in 1941, the company presented a version verhnekamsky machine «F» with increased up to 13000 cm3 displacement engine.

The second world war again broke the peaceful evolution Harley-Davidson. The main model was the «WLA» - the army's version of «WL». In the war years the company has produced about 90,000 of these motorcycles. In addition, in 1942, was released about a thousand motorcycle model «HA 750»created on sample of «BMW R71»: two-cylinder boxer Nizhnekamsky engine (750 cm3, 23 HP), cardan transmission to the rear wheels, candle rear suspension.

After the war the company resumed production of «civil» version «WL», and verhnekamsky «E» and «F». The unexpected addition of the model range was introduced in 1947 easy motorcycle «S125» - cylinder two-stroke engine (123 cm3, 3 HP). Actually, this design was a military trophy: reparatory agreements the company has received documentation in German «DQC RT125».

Comments: 0 Views: 36 Group: Moto
Ducati
02 Of november 2016

 

History Ducati inseparably connected with sports. Created almost by accident in the late 40-s the production of motorcycles in early 50's was on the decline. We had to save the situation, and the company decided that the best solution would be to declare itself in the races. Efforts Fabio Taleon idea was embodied in life. So Ducati became the company that created the civil stories based on race, and not Vice versa, and in spite of not phenomenal (at first) progress in the sport forever remain "most race".

It's paradoxical, but the history of the "race" of motoring began not with motorcycles. Founded in 1926 by a family Ducati (brothers Bruno Cavalieri, Adriano and Marcello) the company started with production of electronics. By the beginning of the second world war in the service of the "Societa Radio Brevetti Ducati" - that's exactly what the founders of the "call" your business consisted of more than 10 thousand people, and produced by the company radios, electronic components and even cameras were known all over the world. Things were going, and the brothers had not thought of the change of activity. Made some corrections war.

After the Second World life in Italy has strongly changed. The welfare and prosperity of the developing States was replaced by the devastation and poverty. The country was plunged into an era bleak post-war existence. Destroyed everything, including transportation infrastructure. Poverty and the almost complete lack of public transportation pushed the Italians on the search for an inexpensive alternative to walking the walk. It is logical that it was a Bicycle.

The idea, which originated in the head of the Italian engineer Aldo Farinelli seemed to be lying on the surface, however, an idea came to him only. A month after the end of the war in which he held a small factory SIATA he established the production of small 50 CC engine, which according to the authors followed mounted on a Bicycle. The thought was so successful that after some time the factory has ceased to cope with orders and Aldo Farinelli agreed to sell the license of the larger company. It was nationalized at the end of the war Ducati. By 1950 the plant in Borgo Panigale, Bologna produced 200 thousand "puppies" - so the engine was named because of the characteristic sound of the exhaust, reminding barking puppy. Except engines by the time the plant was collected and the first Ducati motorcycle - 65-CBM TL-65. So grandiose success, seemingly dubious beginnings, much has changed. Motorcycle division no longer resembled a business for extra income and required constant attention. Because in 1953, the company was divided into two: Ducati Meccanica SpA and Ducati Elettrotecnica (the latter was renamed again in 1980, Ducati Energia).

1954 marked by the event, which predetermined the development of the company. They come in Ducati young and talented engineer Fabio Taglioni. Fabio was the author of most of the innovations, Ducati, including unique technology Desmo. His technical genius made Ducati star motorsports.

Developed Fabio Taglioni-cylinder 98-year-CC dewatering motorcycle became the ancestor of a victorious series Ducati motorcycles. The first serious victory bike won in 1955. Gran Sport running talented pilot Gianni Degli Antoni won nine-day race Motogiro d'italia in its class. He even beat most of 250 cubic competitors and even more modern Benelli. Even the Creator Marianna (100cc) - that was the name motorcycle later, he was surprised by the result demonstrated Anthony. The phenomenal success Gran Sport has forced the company to intensify the work on the new 125 cubic model, which was to take part in Grand Prix racing - at that time the most prestigious world competitions. Taleon created a bike in record time. July 15, 1956 motorcycle was presented 40 thousand army of fans of racing Grand Prix in Sweden. Together with all of you are acquainted with the bike and Degli Antoni... However, despite all difficulties, Degli won the race in Sweden, ahead Olle of Nigran for 3 seconds, and brought Ducati first victory in the Grand Prix.

However, grandiose successes Ducati racing career did not last long. Two months later, in practice, the previous Italian Grand Prix, Degli Antoni dies, lost control. Replaced him Alberto Gandossi was unable to repeat the success, Anthony. As a result, Ducati was forced to abandon its racing program for the entire 57 year, focusing only on developing new and improving existing products. And in 1958 the motorcycle Ducati DESMO confidently performed in the race of the Big Prizes, questioned the dominance of MV Agusta. Although to champion it never came, this success Ducati became hardly probable not the most important in the history of the company for already several years later place leaders for a long time was fixed for Japanese manufacturers.

In October 1959 Fabio Taglioni began work on a new two-cylinder 250 kubovy motor. It is based on the proven 125 CC engine Ducati. And on December 10, 1959, the General Director of the company Ducati Mechanics Giuseppe Montano officially introduced Mike Hailwood as the pilot of a new motorcycle DESMO SS. Mike was supposed to take part in the races of the World Cup in 1960, the launch of which was scheduled for spring.

Regardless of what the testing of a new bike too was held in Monza, the Englishman Mike demanded additional tests. He believed that the slow and uneven Italian highway motorcycle could not achieve its full potential, and therefore it should be examined and Silverstone (every Sandpiper praises its own swamp). Thus, in March 1960 bike arrived in the United Kingdom. It should be noted that in some way he was right. In the first days of Mike was able to lap 2 minutes 10 seconds and later continued to improve his time. By the time his official debut on the English track, which was held on April 9, Mike set an absolute record of the circle and a maximum speed of developing 147 km/H.

However, this is the first Golden era Ducati and ended. The parish in motorcycle Japanese brands initially forced the European model of transition to more “cubic” classes, and then for a long time drove them from the race Grand Prix. So, in 1961 Europeans no longer has a place in the classroom 125 and s, and since 1970 press on them and in the most prestigious, 500-CC class. Another 5 years (mostly, through the efforts of Giacomo Agostini) first place kept MV Agusta, however, the transition of the first pilot team Yamaha dealt a crushing blow to the positions of the European manufacturers in the race world Championship. It is noteworthy that in the history of the Grand Prix of the time have not been designated for Ducati. However, there is nothing surprising in the fact was not. As a public company, Ducati in the late 60s and early 70s were not paid due attention to the race. The rules were dictated by the state, which is not seen "the ride" absolutely no sense.

Big breakthrough in technological development of the company took place in the 1970s, when the world saw the legendary 750GT. There are several hypotheses about the emergence of a new motor. Especially interesting here is this. In the early 1960s Fabio Taglioni, fulfilling the American order, led the development of four-cylinder petrol engine capacity of 1300 cm3. The engine was created, however, afraid of the (bike speeds over 200 km/h), customer abandoned the idea. Realizing that demand among the broad spectrum of consumer product use will not, Taleon just "cut" motor in half, slightly increasing the amount of “half”. So there was a two-cylinder L-shaped 750 CC engine Ducati. The main success DESMO-version of this bike was the victory Sex Smarth on race Imola-200”.
    
The next page in the glorious history Ducati became motorcycle 900SS. The story of his success is inextricably linked with one of the main legends of world of motorcycle racing. Talking about the triumphal returning to motorcycling Mike Hailwood after participating in the races “first” formula. In 1977 at Silverstone he met Steve Wayne. After a short conversation Wayne invited Mike to try a new bike Ducati. Mike liked the motorcycle, and jokingly he suggested Wayne speak in the race Isle of Man TT next year. Steve, apparently, the joke was not understood, and a little later Halved has signed a contract with him.

The race Wayne brought three specially prepared Ducati bike. Motorcycle develop the capacity of 87 PS and surpassed even four-cylinder prototype Honda. However, regardless of the level of training, capacity of a bike and Grand talent of Halvad, few expected such a phenomenal success. Mike won not only the Isle of Man TT, but a week later shamed “invincible Japanese” in Mallory Park!
In 1979, came to light is the fastest serial periodby model - Ducati 500 Pantah, which was later supplemented versions of 350 and 600 SS. Meanwhile, in the early 1980s over the company threatened. Manufacture of motorcycles did not bring a profit, and the state has to think about the sale of the company. In 1983 between the Corporation Cagiva, the Italian government and Ducati agreement was made, and the company for the first time in 40 years have changed ownership. Fortunately, the new owners do not have to shut down (though the logic of this from them and demanded) and production of motorcycles was saved. Was saved and the brand, but the main power worked on ensuring power units Cagiva motorcycles. However, no matter what, exactly brothers and Claudio Gianfranco Castiglioni led Ducati her second Golden era.

Its beginning was laid 851-kubovy bike, designed by engineer Massimo Bordi. In 1988 Marco Lucchinelli won the first race of the World Superbike Championship in “Donington Park”. Already in 1990 modification 851SBK running Raymond Roche won the first title. Over the next 15 years Ducati only five(!) inferior crown champion another brand. In fact, we can say that the Superbike championship was created specially for Ducati. Quite to the contrary case the Italians went in Grand Prix racing. Only in 2001, when the company's business went up (that even caused brothers Castiglioni to need to sell some shares to expand production), Ducati turned their eyes towards the Royal MotoGP. In December 2002 saw the light of the prototype grumpily bike from Ducati-Desmosedici. And in 2003 list of participants of the world championship of the Big Prizes joined the red team. It is noteworthy that in his first season Ducati running Larisa Capirossi could finish the season in 4th place. And in 2006, the pilot Ducati season was the third.

Comments: 0 Views: 33 Group: Moto
BMW
02 Of november 2016

Official website: www.bmw.com
Headquarters: Germany


 

German automobile company, specializing in the production of passenger cars and sports cars, SUVs and motorcycles.

In 1913 on the Northern outskirts of Munich Karl RAPP and Gustav Otto, son of the inventor of the internal combustion engine Nikolaus August Otto, create two small aeroengine companies. The outbreak of the First world war brought many orders for engines for airplanes. RAPP and Otto decide to unite in one aeroengine factory. So in Munich plant appears aircraft engines, which in July 1917, is registered under the name Bayerische Motoren Werke ( Bavarian engine factories) - BMW. This date is considered to be the year of the BMW Foundation, and Karl RAPP and Gustav Otto its creators.

Although the exact date and time of the company establishment and is today a matter of dispute between the automotive historians. And all because officially industrial company BMW was registered on 20 July 1917, but long before that in the same city of Munich there was a lot of companies and associations are also engaged in the development and production of aircraft engines. So, to finally see "roots" BMW, must be transferred to the last century, on the territory existed not so long ago the GDR. It was there 3 December 1886 was "exposed" the involvement of today's BMW car to the case, and there, in the city of Eisenach, in the period from 1928 to 1939 was the headquarters of the company.

One of the local sights of Eisenach became the reason for the appearance of the name of the first machine (the"Wartburg"), uvidivshi light in 1898, after the creation of firm whole series of 3 - and 4-wheeled prototypes.

A very important moment in the history of the BMW company and factory in Eisenach was 1904, when at the Frankfurt motor show have been exposed machine called "Dixy", indicating a good enterprise development and new level of production. There have been two models - "S6" and "S12, the figures in the designation of which pointed to the number of horsepower. (By the way, the model S12" not been withdrawn from the production until 1925.)

 

On the position of chief designer at Bayerische Motoren Werke was invited Max Fritz, who worked at the Daimler factory. Under the leadership of Fritz was made aircraft engine BMW IIIa, who in September 1917 successfully passed bench tests. Equipped with this engine the aircraft at the end of the year set a world record by climbing on 9760 m

Then there was the BMW emblem - a circle, divided into two blue and two white sector, representing a stylized image of a propeller spinning on the background aboucherouane and that blue and white - national zweisel Bavaria.

After the First world war, the company was on the brink of failure, because in the Treaty of Versailles Germans were forbidden to manufacture engines for airplanes, namely engines at the time were the only products of BMW. But entrepreneurial Karl RAPP and Gustav Otto found a way out - the plant began to make the first release of motorcycle engines, and then and motorcycles themselves. In 1923. the BMW factory is the first motorcycle R32. The motorbike salon 1923 in Paris, this is the first BMW motorcycle gained a reputation of a fast and reliable machines, and that was confirmed by the absolute speed records on the international racing 20-ies and 30-ies.

In the early 20-ies in the history of BMW appeared two influential businessmen Gather and Shapiro, one of which went company, falling into the pit of debts and losses. The main cause of the crisis was the underdevelopment of their own automotive manufacturing, along with which the company, by the way, is engaged in production of aircraft engines. And as last, unlike cars, brought the bulk of funds for the existence and development, the BMW found itself in the unenviable position. "Medicine" invented Shapiro, who was on the short leg with English autopromshina Herbert Austin and was able to negotiate with him about the beginning of mass production of Austin in Eisenach. Moreover, the production of these cars was put on the conveyor, which, by that time, except for BMW, could boast only "Daimler-Benz".

The first 100 license Austin, enjoyed incredible success in Britain rolled off the Assembly line in Germany with the right wheel, which for the Germans in a novelty. Later the design was modified in accordance with local requirements and the machine was produced under the title "Dixy". By 1928 there were manufactured more than 15,000 Dixy (read - Austin), which played a decisive role in the revival of BMW. First, it became noticeable in 1925, when Shapiro became interested in production of cars of his own design, and began negotiations with a famous designer and designer Created by Cam. Eventually agreement was reached, and one more talented person was involved in the development of the now famous auto brand. Kamma for several years was engaged in development of new components and assemblies for BMW.

Meanwhile positive for BMW solved a question on approval branded Markiv 1928 firm obtains car factory in Eisenach (Thuringia), and with them the license for the production of small cars Dixi. November 16, 1928 Dixy ceased to exist as a brand name - it was changed for "BMW". Dixi is the first BMW car. In the period of economic difficulties compact car is the most popular car in Europe.

By the beginning of the Second world war, BMW is one of the most dynamically developing companies of the world producing sports oriented machines. It has held several world records: Wolfgang von Gronau on the open sea plane Dornier Wal equipped with BMW engine, crosses the North Atlantic from East to West, Ernst Henne on motorcycle R12, equipped cardan drive, hydraulic shock absorbers and telescopic fork (invention BMW), sets the world speed record for motorcycles - 279,5 km/h, not surpassed by anyone over the next 14 years.

 

The production received a fresh impetus after the conclusion of a secret agreement with Soviet Russia on the delivery of the newest aeroengines. The majority of Soviet record flights in 30-ies have been performed on the aircraft equipped with engines of BMW.

In 1933 began production model 303, the first BMW 6-cylinder engine that debuted at the Berlin motor show. His appearance was a real sensation. This line of "six" with displacement of 1.2 l allowed the machine to move at a speed of 90 km/h and became the basis for many subsequent sports projects BMW. Moreover, it was applied on the new model 303", which became the first in the history of the company, which was established grille with a proprietary design, expressed in the presence of two elongated ovals. "303 " I" model was designed at the plant in Eisenach and differed primarily tubular frame, independent front suspension and good handling characteristics of the reminding of sports. Over two years of production, "BMW 303" the company managed to sell 2,300 cars, which, incidentally, were followed by their "brothers", equipped with more powerful engines and other designations: "309" and 315. In fact, they became the first samples for logical development of the system model designations of the company BMW.

 

Along with all previous cars just look model "326", which appeared at the Berlin motor show in 1936. This four-door car was far from the world of sport, and its rounded design already belonged to the direction, which came into effect in 50-ies. Open top, good quality, elegant salon and a large number of new amendments put "326-Yu" model in a number of Mercedes-Benz, buyers whom were very rich people.

If the mass of 1125 kg model "BMW 326" maximum was accelerated to 115 km/h and consumed 12.5 litres of fuel per 100 kilometers. With similar characteristics and with his appearance, the car has got in the list of the best models of the company and was produced until 1941, when the production volume of the BMW amounted to nearly 16,000 pieces. With the high number of issued and sold a car "BMW 326" was the best pre-war model.

 

Logically, after such a resounding success "325th" model, the next logical step was to appearance made on its basis sports model.

The second world war caused great damage to the car manufacturers from Germany, and the company BMW has been no exception. The plant in Milbertshofen liberators been bombed, and the factory in Eisenach was on the territory controlled by the Russians. So the equipment is partly from there was taken out to Russia as repatriations, and what remained was used for the production of models and "BMW-321" and "BMW-340", which also went to the USSR.

In 1955 began to produce models of R and 50 R 51 opening a new generation of motorcycles with fully sprung chassis, goes minicar «Isetta», a strange symbiosis of a motorcycle with the machine. Three-wheeled car with a door that opens forward movement, was a huge success in the impoverished post-war Germany. At the Frankfurt motor show in 1955 she became the absolute opposite issued at that time models. Tiny BMW-Isetta" reminded their appearance bubble with small fastened Park and side mirrors. Rear transverse distance was much smaller than the front. The model was equipped with a single-cylinder engine capacity of 0.3 liters In capacity 13 PS "Isetta" maximum was accelerated up to 80 km/h

 

Along with the baby "Isetta" company BMW has presented two luxury coupe "503" and "507", created on the basis of sedan 5-series. Both cars were treated at that time, "enough sport", though possessed of "civil" appearance. But because of the ensuing Hobbies large limousines and related losses firm is on the brink of failure. This is the only case in the history of BMW when was incorrectly calculated the economic situation and thrown on the market by the machine had no demand.

Model belonging to the 5-th series, has not improved the position of a BMW in the 50-ies. On the contrary, began to grow rapidly debts decreased sales. To correct this situation, the Bank that provided assistance BMW and was one of the largest shareholders of "Daimler-Benz", proposed to establish factories in Munich, the production is small and not very expensive car "Mercedes-Benz". Thus was threatened the existence of BMW as an independent company that produces original vehicles with their own name and trademark. Against this proposal were active small shareholders of BMW and dealer offices throughout Germany. Joint efforts was collected a certain amount of money needed to develop and start production of the new model BMW middle class, which was to significantly improve the company's position in the 60-ies.

Rebuilding capital structure, BMW able to continue their activities. The third time the company begins all over again. The car of middle class, as it was supposed, was to be the family-machine "average" (and not only) of the Germans. The most suitable variant was considered small, four-door sedan, the 1.5-liter engine and an independent front and rear suspension, which at that time were present not all machines.

To run the car into production in 1961, and then present it at the Frankfurt motor show, it was almost impossible: they simply never had enough time. Therefore, under the pressure of sales Department urgently to the exhibition we developed several prototypes, designed to attract future clients. The bet was made and largely justified. In the exhibition period and over the next few weeks has been made... about 20,000 orders for "BMW 1500"!

In the midst of a production model "1500" small engineering firms began to finalize the car and increase the power of the motor, which, naturally, could not please the leadership of BMW. The response was the release of the model "1800" with a 1.8-liter engine. Moreover, later appeared version of "1800 TI", to correspond with the hire of class " Gran Turismo" and rashodyatsya to 186 km/H. Externally, it is not very much different from the standard version, but, nevertheless, became a worthy addition to an already popolnyaetsya family.

BMW 1800 TI" although it was released in the amount of only 200 copies, still became a very popular model. By 1966 on the base of the machine designers have created a worthy successor - BMW-2000, which is today considered as the father of a 3-series, issued to date in a few generations. At the same compartment with 2-liter engine and 100-120 hidden under the hood "horses" was a subject of special pride of BMW.

 

In fact, the "BMW-2000" in basic and other versions, is one of the most successful models in the history of the company BMW. It takes a long time to count the number that appears, then options of body and power units of different capacities and with different maximum speeds. Together they formed the series, the designation of "02". Its representatives can satisfy almost all motorists who were offered a choice from the most simple and modest compartment to sophisticated high-speed cabriolet with alloy wheels, boxes-"machines and motors 170 "horses".

The last thirty years became for BMW 30th anniversary of victory. Open new factories produced first mass produced Turbomoda «2002-turbo», created anti-lock brake system, which is now all leading automotive manufacturers equip their cars. Developed the first electronic motor control. Almost all brought to the automaker's so much popularity models 60-ies was established four-cylinder engines. However, management BMW still remembered powerful and reliable units, to revive the issue of which is intended to 1968 simultaneously with the release of a new model - BMW-2500". Used in it single-row "castillito"constantly subject to modernization that was carried out over the next 14 years, and has become the basis for a reliable and more powerful 2.8-liter motor. Together with the last four-door sedan has moved into a number of sports cars, because only a few of the serial car in standard equipment could surpass the speed the mark of 200 km/H.

In Munich for building the headquarters of the group, and in Aschheim on the first test polygon. For the design of new models built a research center. In the 1970-ies the first cars of the famous series BMW - model 3 series, 5 series, 6-series, 7-series.

In the year of German reunification concern, founded the company BMW Rolls-Royce GmbH, returns to its roots, put on the field Aviamotornaya, and in 1991, represents a new aircraft engine BR-700. In the beginning of 90-ies appear on the market of the sports compact car of the third generation 3 series and coupe 8-series.

A good step for the company was the purchase in 1994 2.3 billion German marks, industrial group Rover Group («Rover Group»), together with the UK's largest complex on release of cars Rover, Land Rover and MG. With the purchase of this company car list BMW has added missing midget cars of class SUV. In 1998 it acquired the British company «rolls-Royce».

From 1995 as a standard feature in all BMW car turns on the airbag for the front passenger and the system anti-theft lock engine. In March of that year started in production station wagon (touring) 3-series.

 

Currently, BMW, which started with a small aeroengine factory, manufactures its products in five German plants and twenty two subsidiaries, scattered around the world. This is one of the few automobile firms that do not use at plants robots. The entire Assembly on the Assembly line is only manually. Output - only computer diagnostics of the main parameters of the car.

In the past 30 years, only concerns BMW and Toyota able to work with annually increasing income. Empire BMW, three times in its history exerted on the verge of collapse, every time rose and reached success. For all in a world concern BMW is synonymous with the highest standards in the field of road safety, technology and quality.


Comments: 0 Views: 32 Group: Auto
Audi
02 Of november 2016

Official website: www.audi.com
Headquarters: Germany


 

Audi (Audi) is a German company specializing in the production of passenger cars. Part of the concern «Volkswagen».

The company "AUDI" was founded in 1909 by August Horch. Its origins go to a non-existent now, but not less known in the past the company Horch, starring at the German sky during the third Reich. In 1899 the talented inventor August Horch founded in Mannheim company "Horch and Company", which is 4 years moved in Zwickau. In 1909 he built a new 6-cylinder engine, which was not a success, and was almost brought the firm to the brink of bankruptcy, which was enraged by his companions, who decided to deal with the inventor and to banish him from her own firm. But Horch immediately close founded another company, which, of course, also bore the name "Horch". His former companions, feeling in the young firm is strong competitor, August Horch in court with the demand to change the company name. According to the court, the new enterprise on release of cars could not bear the name Horch, and August Horch appealed to the Latinized version of the former names: the word horch, German meaning “look”, AUDI became. So in 1909 was born the famous trade mark and the no less famous company AUDI.

His first car under the name AUDI-A was released in 1910. The following year, followed the model AUDI-Century Three such machines Horch exhibited in June 1911 the first races Autologous of Alpenfest in the Austrian Alps length of about 2500 km, which replaced the famous race for the prize of the German Prince Henry.

In 1912 appeared the most famous model of the AUDI - S. In the same year her first samples have passed a serious test for the next Alpine races and achieved good results, for which the hire series was called "Alpensee" or "Conqueror of the Alps". In 20-ies the company AUDI was on the brink of bankruptcy. She had to merge with another firm. In 1928 the company was acquired by the German DKW, the owner of AUDI became the Jorgen Skaft Rasmussen. In 1932 the economic crisis has prompted a number of German companies to the creation of group Auto Union. It included along with DKW and Wanderer former firm rivals "Horch and AUDI. The group released two models with front-wheel drive and the engine Wanderer. Cars sold well until the beginning of the Second world war.

After the Second world war, AUDI and other firms-partners of the Auto Union were nationalized. They were reorganised in a division of the national Association of enterprises producing vehicles".

In 1949 Auto Union was reformed by attracting a majority of the shares of the company Mercedes-Benz.

 

In 1958 Mercedes-Benz acquired a controlling stake in the Auto Union, but then sold them Volkswagen. After the transition in 1965. the control packet of shares to Volkswagen, began to apply the name AUDI. Shortly after this event, was released a new car with front-wheel drive, and by the end of 1968. AUDI's return to the market, with a good range of models and excellent sales statistics. As the emblem were saved four of the circle, symbolizing the incident in 1932 the merger of four companies.

Model "100", appeared on the market in 1968, and its followers, including the famous Audi Quattro was different sports profile and drive on all four wheels, which was a new milestone in the automotive industry in Germany. It Quattro model, introduced in 1980, gave a powerful impulse to development of motor industry and has brought us AUDI, a subsidiary of Volkswagen, the world fame. It was easy, fast car "Gran Turismo" with great stability, the type of vehicle for rallying. Competitors it was difficult to compete with this Quattro rally. Model exclusively performed well in several races.

In 1969 Volkswagen bought Neckarsulmer Automobilwerke. As a result, the company name has changed, the firm was named Audi NSU Auto Union, and in the summer of 1985 the company's name was changed again in AUDI AG.

From 1970 to begin export of Audi in the United States. First, exports to the U.S. were limited Audi Super 90 (sedan and wagon)and the new Audi 100. Since 1973 he joined Audi 80. which, in contrast to European options, existed as a generalist Audi 80 (actually VW Passat Variant with a higher level of integration). Later models Audi has been on the U.S. market their own designations: Audi 4000 for Audi 80. Audi 5000 for the Audi 100. However, repeated violations of the producer's responsibility for its products from the mid-1990s led to a decline in deliveries of AUDI in the USA.

 

In 1980 all-wheel-drive sports coupe has attracted much attention on the Audi stand at the Geneva motor show. First automobile-wheel-drive, high-power car was offered in the form of the Audi quattro concept of a full drive, till now used only in trucks and SUVs. The idea of such passenger car appeared in the winter of 1976/77 during the trial races are being developed for the Bundeswehr 4WD VW Iltis. Excellent behavior of the car when driving on ice and snow led to the idea to implement a full drive VW Iltis in serial AUDI 80. Also developed a version of the increased power is presented in the autumn of 1979 five-cylinder turbo engine 2.2 liter capacity of 147 kW / 200 HP

In 1982 Audi 80 quattro has launched the large-scale manufacture of a constant full drive. Gradually quattro concept was offered for the other series models of the AUDI.

Based on the AUDI 80 was produced sports coupe (Audi Coupe), which debuted in late 1993. Version with a body convertible for the first time was presented in Geneva in 1991. This veteran of the family AUDI in the middle of 2000 was discontinued. Since 1992 they have been made about 72 thousand pieces

In December 1990, was presented the new AUDI 100 (internal designation C4), which for the first time in the history of the enterprise was offered also with a six-cylinder engine V-shaped. Compact (128 kW. 174 HP) HP engine with working volume of the engine 2.8 litre was the shortest and lightest in their class.

AUDI A4 is the successor to the AUDI 80, produced in 1986-1994 the First was submitted in October 1994. The year 2001 saw the light of the universal A4 Avant and coupe-cabriolet A4 Cabrio, which will receive a folding hard-top roof (as Mercedes-Benz SLK) and, obviously, will be assembled at the plant of the company Karmann.

The Audi A8 is the flagship of the AUDI for the first time was shown in February 1994 In may 1994 was presented to the audience a five RS2 Avant with a 2.2-liter 315-strong injection turbo engine.

 

The Audi A3 is created on the platform of Golf IV. The first show of the models was held in June 1996. Production of the AUDI A3 began in 1997.

The AUDI A6 was first presented with a sedan, Geneva motor show in 1997. In February 1998, was represented in the model A6 Avant station wagon. All models C4 platform was removed from production in the summer of 1997 in connection with the development of a completely new A6 (4B-type).

Since the show conceptual Audi A2 in the autumn of 1997, before the serial production (beginning of 2000) model A2 a little more than two years. So at AUDI's new family of cars of the European dimension of the class b

AUDI S4/S4 Avante/RS4, high-power sports modification AUDI A4 engine 2.7 V6 Biturbo. For the first time was presented at the motor show in Frankfurt in 1997. In 1999 was presented modification RS4 Avante engine 2.7 V6 Biturbo (380 HP).

Sports car AUDI TT with the coupe was first presented in Geneva in September 1998, with the body Roadster - in August 1999. The prototype model was introduced in 1995 at the motor show in Frankfurt / main.

 

AUDI S3, sports modification AUDI A3 with engine 1.8 20V turbo engine and all-wheel drive transmission with high capacity. Was first introduced in March 1999.

AUDI S8, high-power sports modification AUDI A8 engine 4.2 V8 Quattro drive. Was first shown at the beginning of 1998.

AUDI Allroad, model SUV based on the A6 Avant, was first presented in February 2000.

Now AUDI , which is an integral part of Volkswagen, is experiencing rapid growth. This success became possible thanks to new developments of the company.


Comments: 0 Views: 32 Group: Auto
Alfa Romeo
02 Of november 2016

Official website: www.alfaromeo.com
Headquarters: Italy





«Alfa Romeo» (Alfa Romeo S.p.A, an Italian industrial company specializing in the production of sports of high-end cars, and other vehicles. The headquarters is located in Milan.

The company history began in 1906 in the village of Portello near Milan society was established Societa Italiana Automobili Darracq, intending to collect French light vehicles «Darracq.» The head of the society stood Ugo Stella. Light vehicles in Italy was not popular and Stella decided to reorganize the only plant «Society» in the original production of Italian cars. For instance, in 1910 company appeared A.L.F.A. (Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica di Automobili), i.e., «Lombard joint stock company for car production».

 

In 1910 Stella invited engineer J.. MAROSI, who previously worked in the Fiat, which created her first child - outdoor quintuple 24CV capacity of 42 HP It less powerful modification 12CV had a capacity of 22 PS These models and became the basis of pre-war production firm ALFA.

On the chassis base of the sports models did racing modifications: 12CV successfully took part in prestigious competitions, in Modena.

The first world war halted production, but in 1915 the company moves to Nicola Romeo, who after the war resumes production of cars based on a new 4-cylinder engine. Romeo gave the company its harmonious and easy-to-remember name.

A great success was the victory of Alfa P2 on the first world championship race cars (Motor Racing Championship) in 1925. It is in the 20-ies of the racing cars firms become famous worldwide.

Faced in the late 1920-ies with financial difficulties due to the collapse of several banks Italy, the company has found support abroad : in England, the United States, Spain.

In 1933, the company was nationalized, its management began a special Committee called the IRI (Istituto per la Ricostruzione Industriale) and elected from shareholders and employees of the company in the ratio 50 on 50. «Alfa Romeo» continues issue expensive and prestigious sports racing cars, but at the same time the company is entrusted with the production of military trucks and engines for aviation. The production of engines almost completely displaces the production of cars during the Second world war.

After the war the company launches a new model, designed before the war «Golden arrow» (Alfa Romeo 6C Golden Arrow), izgotovleniya using aluminum alloys. The huge success of the model made it possible in short periods to restore the destructions caused by war.

In 1950-ies the company's management Board invited the engineer Ocati, before which the task was to combine in a single model quality family and race car. This became Alfa Romeo Ti and its advanced versions Ti Sprint Coupe and Ti Sprint Super Sport.

The new plant in Arese received a start in life to the model of «Julia» (Giulia Sprint GT) with a body of type «cabriolet».

In the 70-ies of the new word in the automotive industry has become a front-wheel-drive model Alfasud («Alfasud»), gathered at the enterprises in Pomigliano, near Naples.

From 1982 «Alfa Romeo» cooperates closely with «Nissan», creating a model of «Arna» (Arna), which combine features of «Datsun cherry» (Datsun Cherry) and «Alfasud».

 

Since 1986, the company became part of the FIAT group. Sports and functional style Alfa Romeo saved in the model Alfa Spider unusual greedily, streamlined silhouette.

The emergence of the new flagship from Milan's famous brand Alfa Romeo 164 , even with the body of the Pininfarina, created a sensation at the Frankfurt motor show in 1987. For the first time the company has flashed originality. Although rapid and streamlined sedan (CX=0.3) glimpsed some signs of involvement (form door to the big European platform tipo fore", which was jointly developed by Alfa Romeo, FIAT and 8MB, in the General opinion, pripadnicima Alfa Romeo 164 became the most successful in design.

The first show of the models 145 (three-door body) was held in July 1994, 146 (five-door body) - in December 1994. This is the model of middle class cars with a transverse engine and front-wheel drive.

In January 1999 - the complete modernization of the model.

In September 2000 model rolled off the conveyor, giving way to models Alfa Romeo 147.

ALFA ROMEO GTV/Spider, models of sport cars and coupe and spider with a transverse engine and front-wheel drive, a joint development with firm Pininfarina were first shown in 1994 in Paris.

From November 1996 on GTV installed a new engine 3.0 V6 from may 1998 - the new engine 1.8 TS 16v, with variable valve timing, as well as a modified version of the engine 2.0 TS 16v.

In the autumn of 1998 has been a change in the design of cars.

Sedan Alfa Romeo 156 (Juliet) in 1997 was named «car of the year» in Europe. «Alfa Romeo» is famous for its sport achievements.

In 1999 optional Alfa 156 2.0 replenished Pyatigorsky automatic transmission Selespeed technology Formula One, and Alfa 156 2.5 V6 received automatic Q-System. Developed in accordance with the technical training program fireballs Scuderia Ferrari, the CPT Alfa 156 has the same characteristics as transmission car F399 Michael Schumacher.

 

ALFA ROMEO 166, type of vehicle of category E with a transverse engine and front-wheel drive, the successor model 164, was first featured in the autumn of 1998

ALFA ROMEO 147 was first presented on autoshow in Turin on 8 June 2000 by a European jury has assigned Alfa Romeo 47 title of «Car of the year 2001».

In 2006, Alfa Romeo has celebrated its centenary.


Comments: 0 Views: 42 Group: Auto